Saturday 18 June 2011

Commander prerelease

Staring at Euston station. I've just had a Nando's dinner. Now that I'm less hungry, I can think straight again. I'm thinking about the weather, it's probably not raining right this instant, but it is close. I'm annoyed that I'm starting to have a cough again, and I blame the rain. I shouldn't be catching a cold so close to the summer.

I'm thinking about how I spent £60+ on what essentially is cardboard. Today is the release event for the Commander theme decks for MtG, and I purchased a couple. I'm wondering if it is adult behaviour to splash out like this, or if it's a savvy way to spend money since I had half a day of fun.

Finally I'm thinking about the route home, how the engineering work on the tube means that the usual train that goes exactly where I want doesn't work today, I can either endure the hell that is 'replacement bus', or find a lot more complicated way back. On the cusp of being ill, neither makes me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment