Thursday 16 June 2011

Back to diary enties

ThinkBook is a good app to make notes with, but to write continuos pros really Notes is the best one to use. Probably better than Pages for what I wanted to do, jotting down random fripperies while I wait for my food.

I have voluntarily got myself off the back of my supervisor by saying that I would just make a start on my thesis while you focus on get the simulation package ordered. I'm going to regret it, I bet the form is still on his desk.

I have proven to myself that I do not want to be a writer, by counting the cobwebs gathering at the science blog I tried to write. I love writers, I love storytellers. It is just that I can never be one.

Next to me is a couple, who can't be much beyond their first date, judging from the conversations they're having, still probing into each others profession. Not sure what the man does, but the lady is probably an arty designer type, talking about how she tries to incorporate 'deliciousness' into her fashion designs, to go against the industry's demonising of food. Actually the guy is probably also an artist, now explaining some installation he is working on or something.

Another cool profession I'm not designed for.

No comments:

Post a Comment