Saturday 9 July 2011

Out of this world: prelude

First of all I decided that Nando's is so delicious, I'm going to have it every week. Saturdays, in fact. Euston station may not have the nice huge ceiling of Paddington, or the posh new St. Pancras bit near King's Cross, it does have a Nando's, making it my station of choice for food purposes.

I am current sitting in the Starbucks overlooking the British Library. I planned to visit the 'Out of this World' exhibition there right now, but by the time I negotiated myself out of bed, got myself to Euston, and sated myself on Nando's, it's a bit after 4pm. The building closes at 5, which means I have to leave, after only got through the section on Martians and half way through the rest of the aliens. I am planning to go again tomorrow, since I'm curious as to what the big blue police box next to the mechanical walker is about.

No comments:

Post a Comment